Concordia College, Moorhead, Minn. * www.ConcordiaCollege.edu

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Circle of My Life

I'm Jeff Brown, from the middle-of-nowhere of Montana (Cut Bank, for those of you who do actually know where that is). I'm a sophomore at Concordia, part of the Pre-Seminary program, double majoring in Religion and Classics. Basically, I nitpick into ancient texts and try to figure out what this or that person was trying to convey, attempting to make that relatable in the 21st century, and also discuss ideas like ethics, human development, variety within religious traditions, and the like.

I'm a part of The Concordia Chapel Choir (a devo leader also), Concordia's Habitat for Humanity board (Tri-College Co-Coordinator), and I am on a traveling Outreach team. I like to stay busy, but in my down time I like to jam on the piano or guitar, hang out with friends, read a good book, maybe catch a movie every now and then, or just chill - which is all too possible out here in the Minnesota tundra...

So, I'll be in the mountains of northern New Mexico during spring break. It'll be nice for this Montana native to be back in mountainous territory. Taos, NM is an artsy city, so it should be pretty fun time when we're away from the build site, too. I'll be posting every couple days about this experience, complete with photos and videos, so you all can enjoy the experience right along with me!

On the road soon!
-Jeff (Tao, N.M.)

No comments:

Post a Comment