Concordia College, Moorhead, Minn. * www.ConcordiaCollege.edu

Friday, February 19, 2010

The Bestest Thing in Life!

I'm Peace and I am from Nigeria. I am a pre-med third year student (Biology major, chemistry minor) and I hope to one day be a cardio-thoracic surgeon. I know, it sounds though and you're right it is will be a really long road, but I try to convince myself that the more years the better. Who wants to be done with school anyways? I will probable be in school till I grow old.
Life away from home has been challenging, exciting and surprisingly interesting. In my three years abroad I have come to meet amazing people who have shown me that there is more to life than just satisfying one's personal needs. The best thing in life is to look back and see that because of you, some other person's life is better.
I hope that by the end of this Habitat trip, that at least one family will be better because we decided to go down to Florida and have a good time.
I've never being to Florida, so it should be fun driving down there, with about 39 other students in a bus for about 36 hrs.... yeah!!
I'll tell you how the bus ride went, ok?

Peace out!
-Peace (Florida)

No comments:

Post a Comment